New Vehicle Warranty
Things you should know about your warranty:
- Warrantor: Scion warrants each new vehicle. For the purpose of warranty in Canada, Scion is a marque of Toyota Canada Inc.
- Warranty Begins: The warranty period begins on the warranty registration date as shown on the vehicle information statement. The warranty registration date is the original in-service date and may be earlier than the date of sale. Warranty
- Application: This warranty is applicable to any vehicle registration in Canada and normally operated within Canada, the United States or U.S. Territories. Where To Go For Service: Warranty service is only obtainable from an authorized Scion or
- Toyota dealer. Towing: When your vehicle is inoperative due to a failure which is covered under the New Vehicle Warranty, towing service is covered to the nearest authorized Scion or Toyota dealer.
- Nullifying The New Vehicle Warranty: Certain factors or conditions such as negligence, modification of vehicles which take that vehicle out of compliance or accidents can nullify any of the warranties. Our dealership representatives can advise you of all the conditions that could compromise the vehicle's warranty coverage.
This is a simple overview of the New Vehicle Warranty. For more detailed information on the above, contact the Scion Customer Interaction Centre Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 6:00pm EST using our toll free number (1-866-9-SCION-1) or email Scion Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our dealership at 905-828-7711.
For more information on New Vehicle Warranty Coverage, Click Here.